A great way to begin selecting your wallpaper is to visit our website and browse through our different wallpaper collections.
You’ll see that within each collection there are wall coverings with a repetitive pattern and murals with designs that resemble large-scale works of art. This is perhaps the first thing you need to decide on: do you want your design as a mural, or do you prefer a repetitive pattern?
Once you have selected the format you prefer – which, by the way, are both hung exactly the same in terms of method and tools – the next thing we recommend you do is to order a wallpaper sample from us, or else visit your nearest retailer where they can show you our catalogues.
The samples will arrive at your chosen address, and below are some tips to help you with your decision!
- Leave the sample hung on the wall for a few days.
- Check how it looks with the other design features of your home.
- Observe the sample in both natural and artificial light.
- Decide if you want to wallpaper every wall, or just one or two.
- Measure the width and height of the walls.
- You can calculate the number of rolls you need using the roll calculator on our website.
- If you have decided on a mural, you can create a simulation using the measurements of your wall on our website.
For any additional questions or queries, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your retailer or the Coordonné team!