This Christmas, it’s all about the details!
This year’s festivities are going to be different, with lots of added restrictions. So, to counteract this, why not give your house a little extra love and add little Christmas touches to your decor!
This is the year to be filling your home with positive vibes and Christmas spirit!
Here are some tips to help you get the best results from your Christmas decor:
- Fairy lights placed inside glass jars and left in unusual corners of the house.
- Candles of different sizes and colours on shelves, tables and chests of drawers.
- Christmas trees where you least expect them.
- Messages and drawings on the bathroom mirror.
- Little ornaments of the nutcracker, reindeers and all the iconic Christmas characters placed around the room.
- Red, green or even tartan tablecloths left throughout the holiday season.
- Wall paper cuttings placed underneath each plate.
- Napkin rings made of string and sprigs of holly, with beautiful messages attached.
- An array of different materials for your tableware: wood, metal, silver, porcelain… everything goes!
And finally… some wonderful company, and the perfect playlist!
The Coordonné team would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas!